Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Some tiny finishes - and still seeking Kay!

I've been very slack on posting finishes lately. I have about 6 to share but I'll start with a collection of 4 minis from late December. I've had the frames for about a decade so I thought it was time to dust them off and put them to good use. From memory they were a whole 70 cents each.
Here they are:


Details of them, from left to right:
  • Name of the design is Candy Cane I guess, it wasn't listed
  • Chart came from a random leaflet or magazine, I didn't keep the details
  • Fabric is an offcut of white opalescent evenweave
  • Thread is DMC cotton
  • Stitch count is 20 x 22
  • Started & completed in late December 2013
  • Name of the design is another unknown freebie so I've called it blackwork heart
  • Chart is a freebie I saved from the internet with no details
  • Fabric is a random offcut of evenweave 
  • Thread is a variegated sulky thread
  • Stitch count is 17 x 17
  • Started & completed in late December 2013
  • Name of the design is Joy I guess, it had no name
  • Chart came from a random leaflet or magazine, I didn't keep the details
  • Fabric is an offcut of white evenweave
  • Thread is DMC cotton
  • Stitch count is 21 x 20
  • Started & completed in late December 2013
  • Name of the design is not listed so I've called it blackwork owl
  • Chart is a freebie from Kincavel Krosses  
  • Fabric is an offcut of light mauve evenweave, maybe from Fabtastic fabrics ?
  • Thread is a random variagated pink thread, maybe a silk?
  • Stitch count is 25 x 29
  • Started & completed in late December 2013
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Wow, you are a finishing fiend!