Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I am still alive! August blogoversary winner too!

I have been so slack busy I've had to drop some things. One of those things seems to be the ball, especially on sending out my blogoversary prizes. I am about to head off to the post office to mail the July, yes July, prizes to Carissa & Meggie. Carissa, I will also include your August prize as postage will probably be cheaper if I make it one parcel.

UPDATE - MEGGIE I SEEM TO HAVE LOST YOUR ADDRESS. CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AGAIN? THANKS

The August winner is Stitching Noni - congrats. I will try and contact you to get your mailing details and some likes/dislikes.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Oh wow, thank you :)
Will send you an email shortly with details :)
Thank you for picking me for your August winner... What a lovely surprise :)

Carissa said...

Thanks for the heads up Kim, I'll let you know when it arrives here in Wisconsin!