Friday, March 8, 2013

February freebie challenge reveal

OK, so this was stitched way back in early February but I am the great procrastinator when it comes to finishing designs. I'm only about a week late for the big reveal over at 123stitch. Here's what I turned the pattern into:

  • Name of the design is "Spring"
  • Chart is a freebie from The Stitcherhood
  • Fabric is a random offcut of yellow and green opalescent 28 count fabric
  • Thread is a yellow and green variegated thread that came from a friend who had a business at one stage, can't recall the name of the thread or business right now. I've had it for years. I used the thread to make a cord to hang the pillow. I also added scrapbooking brads, sequins, seed beads and bugle beads
  • Stitch count is 66 x 27
  • Started February 3rd 2013
  • Completed February 7th-ish 2013

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute finish, Kim!

sharine said...

Lovely little finish:)

Kay Eyles said...

Really pretty and perfect timing to be ready for spring.