Thursday, January 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday 9/1/2013

Yeah, yeah, I know it's Thursday but I think it's best I post first thing Thursday instead of last thing Wednesday as I've generally stayed up late stitching and the last thing I want to do is head to the scanner or camera and post to my blog before I hit the sack. Therefore WIP Wednesdays will now be posted on Thursdays. Makes sense to me!
Anyway, just to see my progress, here's where I was at on Friday 28/12/2012. Taken with my scanner:
Then a bit less than a week later on Wednesday 5/1/2013. Another scanner pic.:
And here we are on Wednesday 12/1/2013 - this one is a picture from my camera:
I'm hoping to be done and dusted before another Wednesday/Thursday rolls around.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

sharine said...

It is looking so cute:)

Unknown said...

Kim, love it...and you're almost done. Colors are similar to what I'm working on...very cheerful!

Clarksville Asbestos Removal said...

Awesome blog youu have here