Monday, April 11, 2011

Hot off the q-snaps!

I've finally finished "Lacey Pinks", it seems to have taken ages. Here's a pic of it:
Here's the details:

  • Name of the design is "Lacey Pinks".
  • Chart is designed by Debbie Draper Designs
  • Fabric is 28 count pink evenweave that was gifted to me :-).
  • Thread is DMC #150 (the burgundy) and the pink is from Carries Creations, in "Magenta"
  • Stitch count is 120 x 120 
  • Started on March 19th.
  • Completed on April 10th.  I chose to stitch this in alternate colours to break it up a little, instead of the one colour it called for. I'm not sure what will become of this design.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

omashee aka Barb said...

Kim, I love it! Love that you chose to use two colors. I like changing things up to personalize them. Great finish & so quickly too!

Ugh! It's snowing here again! Want some?

Hugs,
Barb