Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Yet another finish!

Two finishes for 2011 and it's only January 5th! I'm impressed :-). Yes, this is yet ANOTHER cupcake design. I seem to have been stuck on about 7 more to do for ages. Every time I do one, I seem to have 7 left. My counting skills obviously leave a lot to be desired. Anyway, here it is, with a few little additions from me:


  • Name of the design is unknown, it saved as aunts_attic_0002
  • Chart is a freebie from this website
  • Fabric is 32 count "Ruby Wine" lugana evenweave from 123 stitch.
  • Thread is a variegated DMC cotton, #107, but I cut the pinkish bits out.
  • Stitch count is 33 x 33.
  • Completed on January 5th 2011.  Started on January 4th.  This will be another cupcake.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Kim, well done your latest finishes. You putting us all to shame... 5 days in to the new year and 2 finishes - not a bad effort.

Cheers
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/