Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New stash, and school reports.

I'm not even sure how I came across this pattern, probably some enabler on a message board somewhere! There were a few other tribal designs, but this one caught my eye as I like butterflies and could imagine it done on some striking fabric with bright variagated thread. If you'd like to check out the designs, I bought it from a UK company called Sparklies. (The tribal butterfly design is now #1 on their top sellers list)

It's the end of another school year and both kids have now had their reports sent home. Both did really well, with DS #1 getting the academic effort award for his class, a merit certificate in 4 subjects (I don't really know what he had to achieve to get it) and 8 A's, 4 B's & 4 C's. DS #2 got 7 B's & 11 C's. (FYI: A= well above expected standard -from what I can tell 12 months ahead- B= above expected standard -6 months ahead- and C= at expected standard)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Well done to the boys Kim. Now enjoy the school horrordays :)