Monday, December 6, 2010

The A-Z of me!

I came across this quiz on another blog and thought I'd share here. Feel free to post your answers on your blog, it's a fun way for your friends to get to know you. 


A - Age: Do I have to??? 40
B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: So many to choose from. Vacuuming, mopping, cleaning the toilets etc etc
D - Dog's name: Don't have one now, but as a child I had Midnight then Toki, both mixed breeds.
E - Essential start your day item(s): A drink of any sort (No, not an alcoholic one!)
F - Favorite colour: Pink, closely followed by purple
G- Gold or Silver:  Silver
H - Height: 5' 4" or 164cm
I - Instruments you play: None, although I tried really hard to learn the guitar. Epic fail!
J - Job: Mum/Sales assistant
K - Kids: 2 boys, 13 & 8
L - Living Arrangements: With hubby and kids in a house
M - Music you love: Varied taste.....hard rock, 80's stuff, top 40.
N - Nicknames: Thankfully none
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Twice for Addison's Disease, once for pneumonia. Oh, and a total of 5 weeks when pregnant/giving birth to DS #1
P - Pet Peeve: How long do you have? LOL. Ok, people parking in the middle of 2 car parking spots, so their precious car doesn't get scratched. Why do the rules not apply to them??

Q - Quote from a movie: That would require a memory, of which I do not have one.
R - Right or left handed : Right handed for almost everything. I eat left handed and carry a bag on my left shoulder
S - Siblings: 1 sister
T - Time you wake up:  If I'm lucky enough to wake with the alarm, 6.40 on weekdays, 7.30 on weekends.
U – Underwear: Let's not go there shall we?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Pumpkin. Thanks Mum & Dad!
W - Workout Style: What's a workout?
X - X-rays you've had:  I'm not sure, I bet there's been some. Oh yeah, my mouth, looking for wisdom teeth. Sadly I have none. Wisdom, or wisdom teeth.
Y - Yummy food you make: My kids would say parma's and carbonara.
Z - Zoo, the best place to visit: Any of the primates. Reminds me of visiting the in-laws. Joking!


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: