Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another Calisthenics Year Over

Well we had our concert a week ago and I'd like to say it went off without a hitch, but it didn't quite. We had a bit of drama with the music, especially for our concert item featuring the whole club that was meant to be at the start. It meant an extra change of clothes or two, but the show did go on with this item being performed just before interval instead. During the presentations I got this lovely floral arrangement from the club for being a coach:
I also got this bright and beautiful bunch of flowers from the team I coach:
Although I didn't take a picture (it wouldn't show up well), I also got a black handbag from the club for being the secretary of our group.
It's all over for another year, time to get the thinking cap on and start planning music and choreography for 2011!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: