Monday, October 4, 2010

A Budding Artist :-)

This is my 8 YO son's latest drawing. He is a keen artist-in-the-making and will often copy pictures and pause his favourite DVD's to draw a character he sees on screen. I like the detail he has gotten in this one:
On the stitching front I'm still going on the coat of arms for my dad. I got a few hours in on Friday while the kids played laser tag. I'm kind of getting tired of red and yellow blocks of colour though. Not sure what's on the agenda after this, probably sorting out my cupcake project and finalising the fabrics, cupcake holders, threads and designs. I have ordered some red and purple fabric to hopefully match the cupcake holders I have, so they will probably be the first ones I do after this project.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments: