Friday, January 9, 2009

Here Fishy, Fishy


This one is going begging, a result of the dismal craft stall. (That's another blog entry altogether!) I had it marked at $6, surely not too much? Especially considering the frame itself retails for about $3 or so. In fact, most of the items were probably on the cheap side, but still no-one bought anything. Is it my work? I know I'm not the best cross stitcher in the world, but surely not that bad either? Want to join my pity party? I'll bring the cake!

  • Name of the design is "Funny Fish"
  • Designer is Lucy who designs the
    "Challenge Lucy" charts in the UK magazine "Cross Stitch Crazy". As usual I forgot to take note of the issue number.
  • Fabric is an off cut of cream evenweave.
  • Thread is stranded DMC cotton
  • Stitch count is 34 x 39
  • Completed in October 2008, using a flexi hoop frame.

No comments: